Organize a Workshop at your campus
Please fill this form and we will be in touch shortly.
Workshop on Social Networking & Advance SEO & SEM
Learn all about Latest web technologies and internet marketing aspects termed as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or optimization of the Social Media termed as Social Media Optimization (SMO) and begin managing your own website promotion strategy like a professional at this workshop.
Attendees will be provided with instructions to build and manage their own website campaigns. A proper session will also be given on the integration of Social networking technologies for better user penetration.
Topics to be covered in this Workshop
A. SEO & Analytics Session
1. WHOIS Lookup and Domain Name Forecasting
2. SEO Techniques
3. SEO Perception
a. User Perspective SEO4. SEO Preferred URL Architecture
b. Machine Perspective SEO
5. Metadata & SEO Preferred Coding
6. Website Analytics
7. Insights & Control of Websites
8. Website Analysis & Considerations
9. Tools for Search Engine Optimisation
B. Online Branding & User Penetration
1. Brand Analysis
2. Brand Management
3. Brand Reputation Management
4. Multimedia Integration
5. Point to Point Monitoring
6. Personalised Chartroom Penetration
C. Google Apps
1. Introduction about Google Apps
2. Configuring your professional email id on Google (Gmail). E.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Google Cloud Connect
4. How to take benefits of other Google Apps.
D. Social Networking Technologies Session
1. Facebook Specific Session
a. Website Integration Session2. Syndication Technologies
b. User Feasibility Study
c. Commercial Policies & Pagemaking
d. Form Integration (FBML)
a. Concept of Syndication3. Website Updatation using
b. RSS Feeds & FeedBurner
a. Email4. MultiNetworks Synchronising
5. Synchronisation of Social Networks for optimal commercial interests
6. VoIP Application Model
7. Other Emerging Socialnetworking Technologies
E. Black Hat SEO
1. Introduction to Black Hat SEO
1. Anyone wants to make career in Internet marketing industry as SEO Analyst, SEO Manager, Internet Marketing Expert, Google Analytics and Google Ad words professional.
2. Who wish to promote & sell product and services in global market without investing a fortune
3. Anyone who want to add some extra specialization in his/her profession while working in IT industry
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with six hours session each day in a total of twelve hours.
A 'Certificate of Participation' by HoriZON (An Unit of MBS Group) to all Participants of this workshop. At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Merit'.
Basic knowledge Internet is required.
Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.