Organize a Workshop at your campus
Please fill this form and we will be in touch shortly.
Topics to be covered in Embedded Workshop
1. Introduction to Embedded C
2. Difference between C & Embedded C
3. Embedded C Constructs & Data Formats
4. Mapping 8051 Architecture to Embedded C
5. Introduction to KEIL Cross-Compiler & its features
6. General Discussion & Overview of Embedded Systems
7. 8051 microcontroller: Architecture & Pin Diagram of 8051
8. Hardware Details: SFRs, Ports, Timers, Counters
9. Addressing modules and Instruction Set
10. Interrupts & Serial Programming Techniques
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with six hours session each day in a total of twelve hours.
A 'Certificate of Participation' by HoriZON (An Unit of MBS Group) to all Participants of this workshop. At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Merit'.
It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop.
Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.