Organize a Workshop at your campus
Please fill this form and we will be in touch shortly.
A 3D Graphics language
OpenGL, or the Open Graphics Library, is a 3D graphics language developed by Silicon Graphics. Before OpenGL was available, software developers had to write unique 3D graphics code for each operating system platform as well as different graphics hardware. However, with OpenGL, developers can create graphics and special effects that will appear nearly identical on any operating system and any hardware that supports OpenGL. This makes it much easier for developers of 3D games and programs to port their software to multiple platforms.
Topics to be covered in this Workshop
1. Background and Compatibility
3. Hardware and Software view of OpenGL
4. Platform independence of OpenGL
B. Technology with Language
1. With C/C++
2. With Python
3. With Ubuntu-Linux Script
4. Processing/ARM like Hardware Programming Language
C. OpenGL as Graphics
1. The GLUT and Freeglut driver
2. Installation and inclusion
3. GCC Compilation of OpenGL and creating makefile
4. Designing the interface
5. OpenGL for game programming
D. OpenGL for Hardware Interface Designing
1. For BIOS Interface
2. For Designing interface of any electronic device
E. OpenGL driver for all electronic devices (platform independent) and all processor compatibility(x86 64 even 16)
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions
A 'Certificate of Participation' by HoriZON (An Unit of MBS Group™) to all Participants of this workshop. At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Merit'.
All are Basic level workshops so there are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join these workshops.
Rs. 800/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant
* The fee include study material, Certification, human resources and other charges.