Organize a Workshop at your campus
Please fill this form and we will be in touch shortly.
Workshop on Web Development, CMS, Social Networking & App Development with Live Project
Want to make your own Website? Don't know how to write a Code for a Website? Want a Dynamic Website which can be update very easily? Don't want to pay a huge amount to web designer for website development? Want to know how to bring your Website on top on Search Engine like Google, Yahoo etc.? Want to know how to reach to your target audience via Social Media? Want to know how to build up a Brand? Want to know about Web Security? Want to make a Mobile App? Want to work on a Live Project?
A Two Days Workshop on Web Development, CMS, App Development Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Optimization (SMO) & Web Security with a Live Project.
Topics to be covered in Web-o-Master Workshop
- What is web application?
- Basics of Web Development
- Types of Script languages
- Difference between Server & Client Side Scripts
- Local Web Development Setup ( Wamp, Xampp etc. )
- Testing Local Environment
Web Server & Domain
- What is web server?
- What is domain name?
- Is it free?
- How to register Domain Name?
- How to purchase space in Web Server?
- What is HTML?
- First web page
- Common Tags introduction
- Tag structure to be followed
- HTML Trends
- What are Client Side Scripts?
- What are Server Side Scripts?
- Introduction to PHP
- Basic code run of PHP
My SQL, PHP My Admin & Connectivity:
- What is MySQL?
- Introduction of SQL
- First Code run of SQL
- What is phpMyAdmin?
- Understanding Interface
- Creating Database in local MySQL Server
- Creating User & its Acces Rights in phpMyAdmin
- MySQL Connectivity using PHP
Forms using HTML & PHP
- What is a Form?
- Get & Post Methods
- Google Forms
- Embedded Google Form in own Page
Uploading Web site to Server (FTP Access)
- What is FTP Client?
- What is FileZilla?
- Uploading website to a webserver.
Web Development & CMS
- Introduction to Web Designing.
- CMS, Web System & Planning.
- Understanding different Web Technologies.
- Understanding Web Layout.
- Understanding Joomla CMS.
Web Designing using Joomla CMS
- Basic about Database (MySQL).
- Installing & Configuring Joomla.
- Choosing & Editing Template.
- Working with Menus.
- Extending Joomla: Modules, Components & Plugins.
- Creating Web Pages in Joomla.
- Launching Joomla Site.
cPanel & Hosting Administration
- What is cPanel ?
- Hosting Administration with CPanel.
- Creating Back Ups.
- Publishing Website
- Creating Professional Email-Id (e.g: email@example.com)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO
- Introduction about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- SEO on HTML Websites.
- SEO in Joomla.
- Google Analytics Session
- Joomla Advance Parameters.
Social Networking Session
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Defining Marketing Strategies
- Facebook Analytics
- Introduction to Web Security.
App Development using jQuery Mobile
- Introduction to jQuery : Mobile, UI etc.
- Introduction to jQuery Mobile
- Making Mobile Based Web Applications
- Building an app using jQuery mobile
- Project Discussion
- Understanding Project Work
Benefits in Careers Aspects
o Receive an unparalleled education from HoriZON team with personal one-on-one attention.
o HOriZON certification programs are recognized in industry.
o Improve job prospects and get an edge over your counterparts.
o Access to our Inventory at minimal rate.
o 100% Placement assistance.
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with seven hour session each day in a total of fourteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions
A 'Certificate of Participation' by HoriZON (An Unit of MBS Group) to all Participants of this workshop. At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Merit'.
It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop.
Rs 1000/- (inclusive of all Taxes)per participant